Tuesday December 15th, 6.30pm
At Broadwater Centre, 1 Adams Rd, N17 (by the BWF entrance to the park)
For reps of all organisations interested in the successful regeneration of the park.
Regular Lordship Rec community activities open to all
Note: most of the activities have a break over xmas and new year. For more info please check out the park’s noticeboards or www.lordshiprec.org.uk
- Friends of Lordship Rec:
First Sunday of each month, 2pm (next one Jan 10th): drop-in for all park users @ hut in the children’s playground.
Third Sundays: work-ins in the park, 1pm (next one Dec 20th)
- Lordship Walking Group: Mondays at 9.20am: Downhills Pk Rd entrance
- Mother & Toddler Group: Tues & Thurs, 11am-2pm: @ hut, children’s playground. £1.50p per session.
- Lordship Community Gardening Group: Fridays 10am: in the grounds of the Broadwater Centre
- BWF Community Café: Fridays at 12.30-3pm: Broadwater Centre + Food Co-op, last Fri/Sat each month [Up till 18th Dec]
- Tai Chi in the park: Saturdays 10am-11am: £3 for an hour. Meet Broadwater Centre entrance, 9.55am
- Lordship Rec Dog Club: First and third Sundays of each month, 3pm: in the South Field. [break over xmas and new year – back sometime in Feb 09]
- The Trax, Lordship Rec bike users group: Most Saturdays: activities & rides: www.thetrax.co.uk
- Brakethru Club: Mon-Fri, 10.30am-3pm: Broadwater Centre grounds. Specialist 3/4-wheel cyclesfor people with mobility difficulties. To register just visit, or contact 07815 410390
- Various activities in the BWF Community Centre – eg. Goals for Girlz, football teams, Egyptian Dancing, Yoga, Creative Sewing – contact Centre for details: 8801 4115
One for next year’s diary…… Lordship Rec Community Festival – Sept 11th 2010