Saturday September 22nd, 1-5pm
A wide range of free activities for all ages and interests
Celebrate Our ‘New’ Park
Lordship Rec has been a public park for 80 years. It has boasted many unique features including the nationally reknowned Model Traffic Area plus the Shell Theatre. In 2011-12 major renovation works have taken place bringing these features back to life and adding new ones. We now have a stunning new course for the River Moselle, a state of the art bike track, an innovative ‘eco’ building with cafe, toilets, community room and classroom, and many other natural features.
Come and join in the fun!
Something for Everyone
• Variety of Sports, games and Exercise Tasters and Fun Run in the park and in the Broadwater Farm Community Centre. All for Free!
• Cycling activities on The Loop track and in the Model Traffic Area
• Dance and Music Performances in the park and in the Shell Theatre
• Tottenham Horticulture, Produce and Green Show with nature talks and workshops
• Health-related activities
• Memories and local history marquee
• Dog show and other animals
• Community stalls and information
• Childrens Arts and Crafts • Adventure Play and bouncy castle
• Refreshments in the Community Centre and around the Park
The festival is organised by the Lordship Rec Users Forum. This brings together the Friends of Lordship Rec, Back2Earth, Haringey Leisure Services, and all those organisations with an interest in the park.
GREEN SHOW To enter the Show call 07803 505163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SPORTS For more info contact Leisure Services on 0208 489 4626
COMMUNITY Contact the Friends of Lordship Rec on 0208 216 9651