We are a voluntary, community organisation that provide sports and creative activities. We work together to promote and facilitate a programme of participatory activities in Lordship Rec throughout the year.
- find out the views of local people and park users
- involve park users and local people in planning and decision-making about activities in Lordship Rec
- investigate and source funding to run activities in the Lordship Rec
- engage people from all sections of the community
- encourage park users to work with the Consortium to organise public social activities in the Lordship Rec and promote an atmosphere of mutual appreciation and respect
This work contributes to reducing health inequalities.
- To give strategic direction to increasing physical, creative and wellbeing activities within Lordship Rec and surrounding communities.
- To increase physical, creative and wellbeing activities to reduce inequalities in physical, creative and wellbeing activities in Lordship Rec and surrounding communities.
- To ensure the commissioning of high quality services and facilities that meets the needs of the community.
- To oversee an approach, based on best evidence, population needs and addressing health and wellbeing inequalities.
- To bring together key providers to deliver these objectives
- To enable voluntary and community providers to increase uptake of physical, creative and wellbeing activity.
- To promote the benefits of participation in physical, creative and wellbeing activity
- To improve the quality of sport, physical, creative and wellbeing activity within the community
- To promote and deliver training and education opportunities to the community
For more information, please contact: The Hub – 0208 885 5684