Drop-in / update for all park users – for all the news and views!
Sunday 4th September – 2pm
At our temporary venue, Church on Farm, back of Opportunity Centre, Adams Rd. (Just 200 metres up the road from the Community Centre).
All park users and local residents welcome to drop in. This month we will discuss our aims and aspirations for the long term future of the park (see below), especially ensuring that all the agreed improvements and future staffing/maintenance happens as planned!
Plus regular weekly user groups sessions continue: egg:
- Monday walking group. Meet 9.20am at Downhill’s Park Rd entrance. All welcome.
- Mother & Toddler Group Tues & Thurs at BWF Community Centre. 11am. All parents/carers and their toddlers welcome.
- Wednesday Dog Training, 1pm in the Main Field All dog owners welcome.
- Trax Club – regular rides + weekly youth club Info: www.thetrax.co.uk
- Friday’s green gym + community café (may be having a brief break) – contact Back 2 Earth, 8808 1829, to check if on
- Football teams – various days. Ask at the Community Centre.
- Lordship Wildlife Group – meet monthly.
Saturday Sept 24th, 1-5pm – Sporticulture Day: [Sports and Horticulture!] community event in and around the BWF Community Centre. See http://www.lordshiprec.org.uk/2011/08/sporticulture-day/